Tuesday, October 24, 2006

ZUMA!




Beware all you gamers out there! Steve just taught me how to play this new game that I would put in a category with Tetris. It is like a puzzle solving game and one that doesn't take all of your concentration, so it is perfect for phone calls. It is called ZUMA and we are both obsessed with it now. I would rather be playing this dumb game than just about anything else. Our Smallville series ended and this is our latest vice. So if you are curious do a web search for it, but remember I warned you. :)

2 comments:

Roeckers said...

My dad got me hooked on Zuma last Christmas. It is like the X-box for me, time goes by so fast that I don't realize how much time I have actually spent on the comuter. :) Have fun. Love seeing all those kids! Is that hispanic boy one of the ones that moved in a few weeks before we moved out ( he had a brother and the mom was pregnant)?

Natalie said...

Okay, we tried it and love it!! Thanks a lot :-)