Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Cool German Castle



We had our friends the Eliassen's over for dinner on Monday. The Mom is in the states, and the Dad just got back from "downrange", so we decided we would feed them for one of the 10 nights she will be gone. This is a cool German toy that we have acquired here. It is a neat little castle with a drawbridge and look-out towers and everything. The boys rarely play with it unfortunately, but whenever we have girls over it seems to come out of hiding.

4 comments:

laura said...

I LOVE that castle!!!! Do they have a lot of those in Germany? Let me know if you ever find one at a reasonable price. I am noticing that Germans play with a lot of wooden toys. Interesting. Do they have any plastic??

Teresa said...

We found that for E20, and they may have more. The problem is that since it is all wood, it would be hard to get to CA, but I will see what I can do. And they do have plastic toys here. In fact you can find almost every toy here they you can find in the states. I just don't choose to share those with you guys. :)

laura said...

What the heck is E20?????

Teresa said...

The currency we use in this part of the world is called the Euro. It is kind of like the dollar except just not worth as much. :) J/K

So the price is 20 Euros or around $25. Since I don't know how to use my Euro symbol key, I just put an E before it. I guess that is a little confusing.