Saturday, October 28, 2006

Saturday pictures

Today we had a really lazy Saturday, which is nice, but can also be quite boring. Here are some pictures I took.




I know you have seen a picture exactly like this in the not so distant past, but these two were laying on the couch again today listening to Shakira on the computer. Steve said I should take a picture of how cozy Jacob was. The part I thought was funny was that in one picture Steve is smiling and Jacob's not, and in the other picture it is the opposite.



Nathan wanted to go to the store with me today, so he went up to get dressed, but like always he got in to Steven's drawers instead of his own. I can't figure that one out since they are at the exact same level. When he came downstairs and said he was ready to go he looked so funny to me because these pants are even big on Steven. You can't see it as good in the picture as I thought you would be able to, but I thought his weird face was worth the post.



This picture was taken as I was standing in my front doorway. The cats belong to our neighbors who we love because he is Irish, and we were so happy to have someone who speaks English living next door. They have a female cat who has had at least 4 babies about every 6 months since we moved here. They have recently run out of friends to give their cats away to, so the cats all live with our neighbors. We have asked them many times why they don't get the Mamma fixed and they say cats are suppose to have babies every 6 months. I think they just don't want to go get it done. So at the moment there are at least 10 cats living in their backyard. They come to our doorstep because Steve thinks it is fun to feed them sometimes, so I have captured 8 in this photo. :)

5 comments:

Olson Clan said...

wow, that is a lot of cats! How do the boys like having that many cats around? Kind of like the fun of having a pet without actually owning one I guesse.

Stephanie said...

Theresa! So good to see your cute family! I was laughing so hard about the cats because we have recently adopted a few in our yard and we don't know where any of them come from. We even let one in and have taken to her so much that Thomas decided to name her meatball... he just thought it was funny. :) Anyway- good to hear from you and have a happy halloween!!

Jessica said...

Wow, I hate cats. You should get your boys sling shots and when your neighbors ask why you don't get the boys in trouble for shooting the cats you can just respond "boys will be boys." Two can play at the take no responsibility game and the ones with the sling shots will win.

Kam said...

RE: Cats
Along Jessica's line of thinking, my brothers used to invite in the neighbors' cats and put masking tape on the bottoms of their feet. It's not really cruel (i.e. it doesn't hurt them), but they do a funny dance trying to get the tape off. My bro used to turn up the music and let them "dance."

I personally don't love cats, but I don't torment them, either. I'm just passing on what my brothers used to do, of course.

p.s. the picture of Nathan is really funny.

Natalie said...

Your kids are so cute. I don't know how you deal with the cats. I love cats usually, but the ones in our neighborhood are quickly ruining that for me...