Monday, August 07, 2006

Sunday Dinner



Sunday night, we had a wonderful family named the McNalley's over for dinner. They have just recently moved into the Branch, and have twin boys that are exactly Steven's age! How perfect is that? They turn 5 this week, so they brought a birthday cake over to share with us. We are so happy to have them here. The boys love X-Box so they get along great with Steven, and you can see that Nathan is giving yet another girl those flirty eyes. What a crazy boy.

3 comments:

laura said...

I have NEVER seen anyone play host as much as the Hughes family!! It seems like you have people over every night. Sounds exhausting to me. Good for you for making new people feel welcome. You certainly are making it very obvious why you were brought to Germany.

Sarah A said...

You might want to tell him to work on his "flirty eyes". I'm not a girl, but I'm not sure how the "I want to attack you" look would be received.

Scott B. said...

Alicia fell for the "I want to attack you" look.