Thursday, August 24, 2006

Our Walk

So...I am on my way out the door to Italy right now, but I have a couple of extra minutes believe it or not. It may be due to the 11:30am departure. That is too much time in the morning to get everything ready. I am use to an hour...maybe two. So anyway, in a week I will have some beautiful pictures to put up, but after seeing Laura's post this morning, I had to put these pictures up.

The other day was a nice day, and the boys and I were bored so we decided to go on a walk. Nathan is on his little German bike that has no pedals. It helps the kids learn to balance so they can learn to ride a real bike. These are more popular than training wheels here. Jacob has his little pink stroller, almost identical to Kea's just about 5 years older. This was a must have from the thrift store for a dollar. Steve was not thrilled about the doll toy that Jacob got, but Jacob loves it. He pushed it all around the block, and loved it. Steven is walking on the walk because this was a day or two befored he mastered his bike.



So, on our walk we past a Metzgerei (A meat store). Since the boys favorite food is sausage, salami, and bologna, we went inside and got some wurst and the boys got a sample piece of bologna. Then we finished our walk and cooked up the wurst for lunch.

Ok, well we love our German life, but are interested to see what the Italians have to offer. We will back Tuesday night.

1 comment:

laura said...

"I'm on my way out the door to Italy..."-- Give me a break. No complaints from you- ever again. And as for me, I'm on my way out the door to Walmart- looks like we'll both have an adventure. Have fun!!!!