Thursday, August 03, 2006

Cold at the Park


As I mentioned, the weather has done a drastic change and it is now cold here (highs in the 70's). Or at least it feels kind of cold after a month of 90 degree weather. I would much rather have this over the heat though. So we went to the park this week with the Kirkhams and we couldn't decide if the coats should stay or go. It was windy and chilly for a while, and then the sun would come out for a while. Crazy, but a nice change. I took some pictures of the kids on the toys, and then there is this phone booth right as you are leaving the park. It proved to be the perfect deterrent to help the kids wait for us before they ran into the street.



1 comment:

Alicia said...

Jacob is so cute! He is such a chunk. I love it. I'm glad things cooled down for you all and that you get to wear jackets to the park now.