Monday, August 07, 2006

Entertaining the Missionaries

Surprisingly in our Branch of so few, we have 6 missionaries serving. The also all serve in the German Ward, so they are pretty busy on Sunday. It has been nice to have so many missionaries in our Branch. I have committed to feeding them all this month, so we have two sets down, and one to go. I invite them on Mondays, so they can give us a thought, which is a great Family Home Evening for us. I have taken a picture of how we entertain, and then some of how Elder Amaral entertains the boys. We love the missionaries!





These were taking after church on Sunday while the boys were waiting for me to take them home.

1 comment:

laura said...

Hey- I bet the boys are having a blast. Unfortunately for my kids, all I can think about is how dirty that floor is and that they are ruining their clothes. :)