Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Ready for a new post?

OK, you know it has been too long when you get tired of looking at your own blog!! haha. I have just been bad at grabbing the camera lately, and I can be a little lazy. :)

So things here have been great! I loved Conference and even really enjoy that they come on so late here. We listen from 6-8 then put the boys to bed and then listen from 10-12. And since we stay up til 12 everynight, it is no problem. My two goals after this weeks Conference are to 1. Make better use of my time by finishing projects, emailing people, cleaning a little more, and studying more. And 2. doing more for my children by reading, doing fun projects, hugging, teaching, etc. I am excited to make myself better in these two areas. I love the wisdom and the love that the leaders of this church have.

So, my pictures for now are these.

{I was feeding Brandon and told Nathan to roll his pants because they were just a little big. He went a little overboard don't you think. :-) }

Brandon is doing wonderful! He is not necessarily an easy baby, but he does sleep a lot so that is nice. He is either sleeping, crying or laughing. There is very little time of him just looking around and observing. He does find his brothers entertaining though. I am really enjoying him and love him more every day.
Steve and I have decided that he is not our cutest baby, but I am sure he will come around. He's got some good looking brothers to compete with. :) He just has such a long face. He does have a lovely smile though.

I will put more on tonight after FHE. We are doing it tonight, because we were at a friends birthday last night. We ate dinner and played Settlers. Oh, what a life!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Fun stuff! I can't believe how big Nathan is! And little Brandon is getting so big too. Not too much longer until we get to see you guys! We can't wait!!!

Anonymous said...

Brandon looks so much like Steve in those pictures! It made me laugh so hard. He just looks like a little man.
I especially love his double chin when he smiles - SO cute!

Mom said...

He does look alot like Steve - you know what they say about kids don't you? When kids are cute when they're little, they grow up to be so so looking adults, but when they're not much to look at when babies, they grow up to be good looking adults. Can't wait to see you guys, and my four grandbabies!! Love ya Fran