Friday, October 12, 2007

Catchy Tune

Jacob was playing on one of the computers yesterday and I was on the other one. He started playing this song over and over and now it is totally stuck in my head! The boys love to play computer, and I just get them to either nickjr.com or pbskids. org and they navigate the site and find all sorts of fun stuff. I thought this "Super Why!" character was cute and now you can have the song stuck in your head.

  • Super Why! at pbskids.org

  • Just click the girl with the red hat on the left side, then push watch.

    2 comments:

    Lisa said...

    LOL you're crazy if you think i would actually go click on the red hat girl!! I don't want the song stuck in my head!!!

    Sue said...

    After Tawna or Krista showed me how to use the sound on the computer, that was very cute. Davin played it for a long time and Kea tried. It is the same type program that the schools have here. It is amazing what a teaching tool the computer can be!