Thursday, September 27, 2007

Smiles

Brandon has been smiling so much lately and we are loving it. He has been very calm and content for the past couple of days. This morning Nathan was making him smile over and over. It is funny because when Steven was a baby Steve was watching something about concentration camps on TV and heard the word "auschwitz". Later he was holding Steven and said that to him, and Steven laughed every time Steve said the word for days. Now with Brandon Steve makes him smile every time he says the word "pillbox". This morning Nathan said to Brandon,"Do ya mean it baby?"and it made him smile again and again. So when Nathan got home from school he kept saying that to Brandon over and over. Unfortunately Brandon wanted a nap and didn't want to smile. But it is funny how some words just seem to do the trick. :)



7 comments:

Alicia said...

How awesome!! I can't wait for Ava to smile at us. That is so cute that Nathan is the one that made him smile so much. I bet that makes Nathan really excited. Those are very cute pictures of the two brothers cracking up together.

laura said...

I love the smiling! I feel like Brandon smiled earlier than most. He doesn't seem to be hurting in the weight departmnent either. He actually looks the same size as Blake. I wish we could get together to see.

Anonymous said...

I love the smiling, too. I wish we could be there. Maybe by the time I get to see Ava, she will be smiling.

Kristin said...

Brandon is just too darn cute! I love it when the baby smiles over and over again at a sibling. Kalie and Macy are always making Hannah laugh. I love it!! :)

Kam said...

Those are some really cute pictures. And, it's really funny that he smiles at such random words, huh? Cute, cute! He's getting bigger fast!

Williams Family Dirt said...

What a happy little boy! He has an adorable smile...

Roeckers said...

Love the smiles! I love that stage were they are learning how to smile and laugh!! He is growing so fast!