Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Time to - Pay It Forward

Today is Friday Nov. 16th and tomorrow we leave for Virginia to spend Thanksgiving with Steve's family. We are VERY excited and I feel like everything is ready to go. Since we are going to be in the states, it is time for me to PAY IT FORWARD.

My friend Emily did this on her blog a couple of months ago, and I WON some very cool things, so now I have the chance to pass something fun on to the next person. What it is:

I guess it is a chance for anyone who may be reading my blog to say hi, including those that may have been keeping themselves anonymous. :) Not that I am expecting too much.

RULES:
You only need to comment. ANYBODY can comment. I don't even have to know you personally.
So if you are reading this COMMENT!
*The winners MUST do a PIF themselves via their blog or in another way they can tell about.
*IF you have already won a PIF challenge, please still comment. You are still eligible.
*On Tuesday Nov. 20th I will pick 3 lucky winners for my PIF, and send you some great stuff within a day or two of that.


I had big plans to do something crafty, but time got away from me, and I have to take advantage of the US postal service that will be right around the corner. So as for now
What you will be winning:
-some of my favorite German goodies
-a German advent calendar
-a German Christmas tree decoration
- and then sometime before Christmas I will send you 2 pre-made Family Home Evening Lessons. With the lesson, a game, dessert idea, and some visuals. (you will have to forgive me that this will come later.) You can tell me what you would like a lesson on, pick one you have seen on my blog, or you can leave it up to me to decide.

So, now it is time for you to leave me a comment and tell me.........................hmmm, how much time you spend on the computer a day. (Prior to your restrictions.)

13 comments:

Melody said...

Ooh! How fun! Does the first person to comment get extra points? I spend just long enough on the computer each day to check my email and all the links on my blog. Well, almost all of them. Sometimes I skip the ones that don't get updated very often (Jessica). =) So I guess that equates about 30-45 minutes or until the baby gets fussy. (She's usually on my lap nursing during said computer time.)

Anonymous said...

I am one of your anonymous. In the mornings it is such a mad house around this place since Kellie went back to work to help her sister out at her new salon that I check my emails and your blog then the boys keep me on the go the rest of the day. Vivian is in school a half day. The new baby is beautiful and your boys are getting so big. My email is scrappin_gram @yahoo.com. I am working on a blog sooooooooon.
If I don't comment to often know I am looking. Monette
by the way how are you doing on your scrapbooking?????? If I can help let me know.

Kristin said...

Ooooh, how fun this is. I've never seen anything like this. So, as for me, I probably spend an hour and a half total on the computer each day. That time, of course, is split up into several 10-15 minute incriments. Anywho, we're so so excited to see you guys on Thursday! I know my parents are so glad to have you guys coming, too. I hope you're having a good flight with the boys, and we'll see you soon!!

Olson Clan said...

Sounds interesting, and I know that I do not comment enough. With this pregnancy I can definetly tell that I am older, I sleep soooo very much, which cuts into my computer time (thus our blog hasn't been updated in forever...). I guesse I am on for aobut an hour every other evening. Have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

Hi Teresa and family,
Welcome to America. So glad you get to come for a while.

Not to sound dated, but I have NOOOO idea what PIF is (neither does Tami or Sean) so I'll just say Hi and Happy Thanksgiving!!

Love, Aunt Terri

Anonymous said...

Teresa! I'm here! I'm commenting! And I want to win! Although I'm scared of having to do my own contest. I am on the computer every morning for about an hour so that I can check email and go down my list of blogs.

I hope you guys are having a great time in Virginia. I wish you could just jump on one more plane and make it here with us. It's killing me that you are in the U.S., but we don't get to see you. I'm sure the Hughes love having you and you love being with them though, so I'm happy for you. Have a great Thanksgiving day. We'll miss you guys.

Williams Family Dirt said...

Awesome...I am still trying to finish my PIF projects, technically I am still unpacking all my scrapbooking supplies and such. Have an awesome and safe trip home!! Happy Turkey Day!

Emily said...

FINALLY! Just kidding. How fun you are going to be in the states! I hope you have a great time! I wish you were going to be in Bako. Kiahna, Nat and I are going to meet for lunch. Wish you could come too!!! And...I don't dare admit how much time I spend on the computer. You'd be ashamed:)

Sarah A said...

This is me commenting. We had a great time seeing you and your boys yesterday! I, for one, am thrilled that you didn't go to Bakersfield because we got to see you. As for computer time, I wouldn't dare say, it definitely depends on the day!

laura said...

German Chocolate Please.
Computer time- I check it every night after the kids go to bed. I go straight to the computer and that's how I "unwind". But if I have to post something, I usually do it during Blakes morning nap. Total- 30- 45 minutes a day.
We wish you were here. We LOVED those picts of your boys with Aiden. I'm so glad you guys got to hang out.
Happy Spanksgiving.

Roeckers said...

I know I posted once... Well I want to win something fun! I could go for a good dose of something German! Pick me Pick me!!!

Roeckers said...

...And Happy Thanksgiving. Gla dyou are able to spend it with Steve's fam. Enjoy your time in the good ol' US of A

Lisa said...

So i know the contest is over but since i didn't check in time i'm just posting for fun!!

If we're talking about how much time on the net... for me it's broken up to time spent at home and time spent at work.
At home i am never on the computer or internet. Well unless of course i'm watching something on EBAY & it happens to be ending on the weekend!

At work it's a different story because my outlook pops me a pop-up whenever i get a new email and i have some very avid "fwd"ing friends and i also communicate via email with many of our vendors & customers via email. Sooo...i guess 40+ hours a week!! LOL and probably about 3 hrs/wk just surfing the net!!!