Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Via the Buchanan's Blog

Sorry for my horrible upkeep of the blog lately. Remember how I said the Buchanan's were coming. Well, now "The Buchanan's are here!" So, I kept myself busy getting the house ready for them, and now we are doing the tourist thing with them and having a GREAT time. I love having company.
Steve ended up having to go on an unplanned business trip to Wales, and he left Wednesday morning. So, he was able to spend a couple of days this week with the Buchanan's, but they leave for Scotland on Friday and he comes back Saturday. We will have to hang out again together when they come back in a week and we go to Holland.
Everything has been very nice, although it can be exhausting touring with 3 young boys without Dad around. They want to be loud, and wrestle, and play in the street, and whine about ice cream more than they want to see the beautiful scenery, so that has been interesting.

Alicia is doing a wonderful job of describing our days thus far, and she is definitely taking more pictures than me. So, if you want to see what we have been up to... check out

Buchanan's blog

I am being lazy! :)

No comments: