Monday, May 21, 2007

More on Baby names

OK, so I started a baby name discussion eons ago, and had planned on finishing it in the same week before Steve got home from Wales. Well...so much for planning. :)

I loved the suggestions of names!! It got me thinking a lot about it. Now I can at least say I have thought about it when someone asks what the baby's name is going to be. My father-in-law also sent me a lot of family names from the Hughes side which I was excited about.

As far as the names I have narrowed it down too, these are the ones I like:

Brandon
Aaron
Brent
Tyler
or
Andrew

I haven't added middle names yet, but we like to do family names as middle names, so I will choose one from one of our ancestors. What do you think of these?

2 comments:

laura said...

It has to be two syllables. I still like Tyler.

Natalie said...

I like all of them, but Brandon has always been one of my favorites.