Friday, February 23, 2007

Valentines Day-A little late :)

So, I know this is late, but at least we are still in the right month. Does that count for anything?

We had a wonderful Valentines Day. We had heart muffins for breakfast, and opened a little Valentine package that came from Mom and Dad the day or two before. Mom put some new Chocolate Valentine hearts in the package that I had never tasted before and they were Wonderful. Too bad Jacob ate most of mine later on in the day. Thanks Mom and Dad for thinking of us. We love you.



In the evening, Steve and I fed the kids at the normal time, then put them to bed. After they were gone, we sat down to eat together and then watch a movie. Steve made chicken alfredo, homemade garlic breadsticks, and cheesecake for dessert. I made the salad, and set the table. Steve is such a wonderful husband, and I am so grateful that he is with me. The longer we are married the more great qualities I see in him. I Love Him! :)


P.S.- the beautiful flowers came from Steve too.

3 comments:

Roeckers said...

How fun! The kids and you got to enjoy the day. I will have to try that nice year. We opted to ditch out on the "us" time so the kids could be involved.

What a man Steve! My man has never anything more complicated that Mac n' Cheese or waffles. Can I send Jake over for some cooking lessons?

laura said...

Since I know Brian never looks at these, I will be safe in asking Steve to email him and give him some encouragement on cooking a whole meal. How nice!!

Natalie said...

Cute kids and cute heart muffins. Brody is a good cook too and I love it!