Sunday, January 28, 2007

ZUMA!!

K, so I just have to share my joy! I did a blog on Zuma a while back, and I have been faithfully trying to beat the game everyday since that blog. Jen Olsen beat the game about a month ago, which just made my desire to win even stronger. I was getting so, so, so close, but I just couldn't do it, UNTIL TONIGHT! What a great feeling to be triumphant. :)

Just thought I would share.

PS- Steve is still work diligently on beating the game. He hates that I beat it first, but HEY he won both games of Settlers that we played tonight, so oh well. :)

7 comments:

Sue said...

Congratulations on your win!!!

Steve said...

Okay,

Just so that everyone is clear... Jen Olsen, when she won, pasted a picture of her winning. Teresa "claims" to have won... but I don't see any proof.

Sorry, Hun, it looks like you still haven't won, or at least I'm not convinced!

Teresa said...

Whatever! Jealousy is one of those qualities that you should work on getting rid of. :)

Steve said...

Whatever. Prove that you won!

I'm not jealous. Jealous can only exist if you have accomplished something that I have not!

Natalie said...

Well, I'm jealous I can barely get past the 2nd level on that game. You have motivated my to try again...neglect my house and children and try again.

Olson Clan said...

Congratulations!!!!
The game really confused me when I beat level 12 and it kept going fot that "star level".
And Teresa, you can show Steve that you won by going through the temples. Once you win a level that door opens. So when you win the game, every level, even the "star level" will have it's door open. Hope that helps :)

Roger said...

Too much time on your hands. Why don't you have another baby?