Wednesday, August 15, 2007

No News

Now it is the 15th and there are still no signs that this baby is going to come soon. I am OK with this still except for the fact that it is getting old thinking every day the baby is going to come. The boys are also starting to not believe that this stomach of mine will ever produce a baby. Also, everyone that knows me: family, neighbors, church friends, are getting tired of seeing me pregnant when they have all expected a baby by now. And we are down to less than a week before Steven starts school. So, although I feel great, this waiting is getting a little annoying.

On another note.... a quick story about my boys. We went to this bounce house type of place (although it was much more primitive than any in the states). There was a ball pit and some little boy was telling Jacob that he couldn't come in, so Jacob came and told me. Well, first of all I was being too lazy to get up and take care of the problem myself, and second Steven does better with the language. So, I asked Steven if he would help Jacob. Before I knew it, all three of the Hughes boys were walking towards this poor unsuspecting boy in the ball pit, as if they were a gang. They were on it! My friend mentioned that anyone who messes with Brandon better watch out, because they may get a beat down. I love that the boys are friends and are there to protect each other.

4 comments:

laura said...

Oh, I love it. Who would ultimately be the enforcer? I see it being Nathan. Older brothers are great.

Anonymous said...

I told Scott this story last night because I thought it was so cute and funny and he chose Nathan also, as the leader of the show down. I imagine them marching off like they are in West Side Story or something. Hilarious.

Boy, oh boy, do I wish your baby would come. I want the exciting news and the pictures and the birth date. Where is he? What is taking him so long? I'm going to stop believing your belly will produce a baby soon too. Good luck!

Williams Family Dirt said...

I am so glad to be the mother of boys...that is so cute how they stick together...hope your baby comes soon!

Roger said...

Ganstas