Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Brandon update


So that Laura will continue to watch my blog I am posting a couple of pictures. These were taken during Brandon's first week, and the camera was left in Steve's car for the past couple of days, so we need to take some more of him this week so you can see if there is a difference. To me there is a big difference.


{Every morning I get up and get Steven ready for school and leave Brandon in his Daddy's care. Steve swears that babies love pillows.}

Brandon is such a precious baby and we are enjoying him so much. The boys seem to have already gotten bored with him, but that just means there is more time for me (and Tawna)to hold him. He seems to sleep more than the other boys did, but like Steve says I may have just forgotten. I gave him his first bath yesterday and he didn't really love it. I didn't take pics because I didn't have the camera, so I will take some next bath.
{OK, so this isn't the most attractive picture of Brandon, but we loved his stretching pose.}

{And here is a quick picture of Steven on his first day of class in his desk. He is really enjoying school which is such a relief for me.}

3 comments:

Steve said...

What a beautiful bunch of pictures. I wanted to comment since it doesn't appear that anyone else is going to, lol.

Kam said...

I haven't made a comment yet, but I've certainly been browsing a lot, looking at your beautiful big boy, Brandon! He is sooo cute! Love the video. Hope you guys are getting into a bit of a routine now that he's home with you. Can't wait to see more.

Jessica said...

Fact: Brandon is cute.
The problem is we have all already said that we think so, that does not mean that we don't look at and love the new posts, we just don't know how to write many different variations on the cuteness of Brandon. Perhaps we need a Thesaurus. I will say that I agree with Brandon on one thing...bathing is awful!! I scream and cry everytime I have to bathe as well.