Sunday, March 04, 2007

The Buchanans are coming!



So after lots of talk....Alicia, Scott and Brielle are coming to Germany for a visit! We are thrilled to have them come to our home, and see this beautiful country (and many other countires for that matter.) We had no visitors from the states last year, but some of the family is making up for it this year. We should have visitors in May, June, and September. We are also trying to talk Nana and Papa Hughes into coming at the beginning of December. Fran would love the Christmas markets. We will see.

With the Buchanans we plan on going to Holland for a night or two to see the Tulips, and taking a drive along the Rhine River. I also think they are going to really appreciate German food, so we will be eating our little hearts out. We are just so excited because it means seeing family, and another vacation for us. YAHOO!

5 comments:

laura said...

I'm so jealous, but excited for you all. Some day... How much is air fare anyway???

Natalie said...

That is going to be so fun. Something to look forward to!

Roeckers said...

I want to come too... I know I am not family.... :(

Olson Clan said...

I ditto the Roecker's. We never did get to Holland although it was on our list. You will all have such a good time!

Scott B. said...

That is so exciting that you get to see Scott. I hear he is one cool dude.