Thursday, November 02, 2006

Halloween


We had a great Halloween! We had a Branch Halloween party the Friday before Halloween which was a blast.

I actually spent some money on costumes this year, and was happy I did. The past two years I have just gone to the thrift store and whatever they had that was the boys size I got and that is what they were for Halloween.

This year Steven wanted to be Peter from The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe. This is an actual Peter costume that he just loves.

Nathan always pretends he is a lion, so I asked him if he wanted to be Aslan (from the same book/movie/Xbox game). He thought that was a great idea.

Happy Lion!


Sleeping Lion

Jacobs costume is the itsy bitsy spider. I saw it on ebay.uk and thought it was cute and cheap so that is what he got to be and he loved it.




And I was a witch because it was the cheapest costume I could find. I had a hat with lots of black hair coming out of it. But once again, no pictures of me. Steve had to work that night, and was not a very happy camper. He was suppose to get off at 3 and then something came up and he had to stay until 10. It was very sad.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

LOVE the costumes! Your boys are so cute. I can't wait to talk to them in person since it seems that you refuse to call me despite countless requests.