Monday, September 25, 2006

Primary Activity

Well, while all of you were having a wonderful weekend, I was on my death bed over on this side of the world. OK, so maybe not the whole weekend. I got sick at about midnight Saturday night, and didn't start feeling better until Monday morning, but it felt like forever. And it was bad too! The kind where you are in pain no matter what you do, and no matter what medicine you take. Even puking wasn't helping me feel any better. I HATED it! But it is gone now, so we will move on.

Steve had to work on Saturday, so the boys and I were happy that we had a Primary Article of Faith Ice Cream Party to go to. We are only on the second article of faith, so we decided now was the time to have a party where they get the number of scoops for the number of AofF that they know. It was a beautiful day, and everyone had a fun time. Nathan and Jacob got a freebie this time.






4 comments:

Sue said...

What a great idea for an activity day! I am sure that the boys enjoyed it.

Roger said...

Nathan can smile!!!!! We are stocking up on ice cream.

Sue said...

I am so sorry that you were sick! Did you get to take the day off? After the ice cream party, are you sure that it wasn't food poisoning?

Teresa said...

Everytime I throw up I blame it on food poisoning, but I don't know what food it was from. I had to take Sunday off even though I had responsibilities that had to be past on, and I hate to do that. Steve managed pretty well with the boys for the day, but told me it was time to come back to work by bedtime. :)