Thursday, September 07, 2006

Our Anniversary

So, here we are almost a week later, but Steve and I had a great anniversary last Friday. Steve brought me beautiful flowers when he came home from work.



Then we took the kids to our friends house while we went out to our traditional Auerbach Castle anniversary dinner. The weather has been beautiful here, and Friday was gorgeous. We sat outside, and were remembering the 2 other anniversaries that we have had in that same terrace. The first anniversary there we brought Jacob with us because he was still very small, and it was the day Steven got out of the hospital from his broken leg. I remember having reservations about going, but Steve made me and I am so glad that he did.


We have had a crazy/exciting six years together, but I am so happy that I made the decision to marry Steve. He is making my dreams come true. I think each of us in our family has married the person that is just right for us, and what a great blessing that is!

After dinner, I got a Happy Anniversary email from Grandma and was able to reply with a Happy Anniversary email right back to her. She was married to Grandpa 56 years ago!

P.S We aren't thrilled with ourselves in the picture, but we wanted you to see the great view.

3 comments:

laura said...

Happy Anniversary. Looks like a great night. How did you get so tan???? Looking good.

laura said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember eating at that castle. It is beautiful.