Monday, July 31, 2006

Daily Relaxation





So...it is cool here again!!! Yeah! It has rained for the past couple of days, and is now in the lower 80's and we are loving it. We had a great weekend. The Roeckers headed to Utah on Sunday, so we went out on a double date with them on Saturday and had a wonderful time and a great babysitter for the kids. We will definitely miss the Roeckers, they are great people. Then Sunday we had the Kirkhams over for dinner, who leave for California in about a month, and they will also be truly missed. Then tonight we had the missionaries over for dinner, and we always love to have them in our home. Earlier this morning Jacob decide to write on some walls, carpet, dressers, doors, etc. with my mascara. So I got a picture of just a smidgen of the damage, but I shouldn't have taken it after he had been bathed, because he decorated himself with it also. I also decide to take some pictures of what our family does between 2 and 4 each day to get some relaxation. Steve of course is at work, and my relaxation changes often, but the boys is pretty much what you see. What I should have taken a picture of is the 15 watermelon slices that Nathan had for dinner tonight. :)

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Those are fun pictures to see. I've wondered what life is like at the Hughes house with three boys and living in Germany. Now we know . . . there is mascara everywhere at the Hughes house. I don't know how you keep up with little boys. They are definitely cute though.

Kam said...

Wow, Teresa! I can't believe how much Jacob looks like Steve in the mascara picture. Crazy!

I just logged onto your site for the first time in a long time. It looks like you've done your best to endure the hot spell over there. Yeah, it's finally cooled down here too... to the point that I closed all the windows and put on a sweatshirt. Freakishly weird weather!

laura said...

My question is... What have you made for dinner the past 3 nights. I like having new things to do when company comes over, and seems like you have company over a LOT. Let us know. Great picts of the boys, bye the way.