Monday, July 17, 2006

Day's that start with S

So...as some of you may know, Steven is not really thrilled with his German Kindergarten. He complains about going most mornings, some mornings to the point of tears, and he has been going for a year now. So to clear some things up with him, I have told him that he goes to school everyday except for those days that start with an S (ie:Saturday and Sunday). Well, we were talking the other day about when Nathan will start Kindergarten, and I told him Nathan won't start until September. I am sure most of you see what's coming now. So Steven says Oh, and since I don't go to school on days that start with S, I don't have to go in SSSSSSSSSeptember. RIGHT??? Wow, what a brainy munipulative kid we have.

3 comments:

laura said...

I knew that kid was smart. From the moment he sang national anthem at 9 months old- I knew there was something special there.

Scott B. said...

Did he really sing it at 9 months old?

Alicia said...

Wow! Watch out for Steven. He is a smart one. I guess no kindergarten for him for the whole month of SSSSSSempteber.