Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Update

Everyone says I need to update the blog, but I just don't think they are any fun without pictures and I already sent pictures through email, so now I am left with nothing. :)
Today was a very nice day. Steven went to school and got to go swimming. And the little boys and I went to the park with our friends the Roeckers. We had a great time, and then came home for naps before it got too hot outside. It has been getting up close to 90 degrees with humidity quite often here, and there is no air-conditioning anywhere to get some relief. Not in the house, not in our car, not in stores, not in restaurants. It is crazy, and hot!

3 comments:

Scott B. said...

I hate the HOT HUMID days. That is the one thing I don't miss about Boston. It also reminds me of my trip to Europe and how miserable I was in the hot humid Italian street. I feel sick just thinking about it.

Jessica said...

LET me tell you a little something about humidity! You ain't seen or smelled nothing until you have suffered through a day with 88% humidity in an overcrowded city so that you are not only accutely aware of your own sweat, but that of everyone around you! We are having HOT thunderstorms with Hot humidity inbetween.

Teresa said...

Jess- Just remember that you are headed to an air conditioned building. We are also having the thunderstorms every day, but they do a great job of cooling things off for about an hour or two, so I ain't complaining about those.