Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Visitors

Mom and Dad are here in Georgia for a visit this week. It is so nice to have family in town, and we are so much enjoying them. They got here Saturday night and were able to go to church with us on Sunday. The rental car company gave Dad a convertible piece of junk for his rental car. It was a real novelty for the first day, but then Dad decided he needed something with cruise control so it went back on Monday. But don't they look cool on their way home from church.





Sunday after church the weather was in the mid 80's with a light breeze, so we decided to put the rocking chairs out front to good use. It was a wonderful Sunday afternoon activity.





In fact we were out there again today as we watched and listened to a big thunderstorm move through Brooklet. I am very grateful the thunderstorms came today and not yesterday, so Steven was able to play his Monday baseball game with Grandma and Grandpa there to watch him.

6 comments:

laura said...

Cool car. And I love Nathan's shades. But the realy shocker of this post- Steve's hair!!!! I've never seen his hair that long. I kept looking at it to make sure it was real. Looking good.

Kristin said...

Looks like a fun time! And I like the car. Way to go Nathan with the cool shades! :)

Steve said...

So Laura commented on my hair being longer after seeing it in the picture with me leaning on the car, eh? We're going to have to talk about that comment, dear. It seems like that was a little bit of a "mis-truth" considering that you cut off my head in that picture!

Williams Family Dirt said...

It's always fun when Grandma and Grandpa come!

Mom said...

Actually, seeing you sitting on the proch w/your computer, you can definately see that your hair is longer. I really like it--your head doesn't look like something I usually take to the bowling alley with me. Love ya Mom

Alicia said...

How fun to have Mom and Dad there. I bet the boys loved it. The convertible looks very cool and Nathan makes it look even cooler. I'm glad they got to see Steven's game too. It all sounds great. I wish we could visit Georgia too.