Monday, December 29, 2008

Yay! - Christmas Post

I have been SOOO lazy this week it is horrible, but wonderful at the same time. I didn't even have the interest in telling you about Christmas. But....Landon and Sarah are coming to spend a couple of days with us tomorrow, so lazy days are over and it is time to get this house in order. Now that I am up and about again, I feel I should do my blog.

We had a very nice, very relaxing Christmas. We were very happy to be in our home with our family, but I did realize some problems with it. When you have company over you put much more effort in to the festivities. We were very laid back and unorganized but it all came together in the end.

Here are the few pictures we took.

The Shepherds
The wisemen (and yes that is a toy worm as baby Jesus, Brandon stole the doll I had right when we were about to start and I had no idea where he put it.)
Mismatched Brandon. It was 80 degrees here on Christmas Eve. He would have been sweating in his santa suit.
Steve at the piano for our Christmas songs.
The Christmas Eve presents:

Presents from Santa:

{Steven got a bug vacuum}

{Nathan with his moon shoes that he doesn't seem to like}

What a Merry Christmas, and now on to the Happy New Year (without fireworks!, oh well)

5 comments:

Carolynj said...

Merry Post-Christmas Teresa,
I love relaxing Christmases, and hectic ones, glad yours was nice and now you have Landon's family to add energy.

Kristin said...

Great pics! And don't you just love it when there are presents that the kids don't really seem to like? Haha! Gotta love that, huh? :)

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

Very nicce!

Anonymous said...

Where is admin?!
Hope for answer