Thursday, April 10, 2008

Random

I am afraid I am a little blogged out right now. I am really not any busier than I normally am, but I just haven't felt like blogging. Didn't I do this last April too? I don't know what that deal is, cause it is not like we are playing outside in the spring weather. Our weather has been cold and rainy.

But for the sake of you who are waiting for the next blog post, here are some random pictures.
{We had a couple nice weather days, so the boys and I went on a walk to the park. Brandon always pulls his socks off. It makes Germans very uncomfortable for babies not to have a hat and socks on, I guess that is why they put babies in tights. I have some tights too, but they were all dirty.}
{Jacob feel asleep in the car and was wearing these Harry Potterish looking glasses that my Mom sent to us. Steve and I thought it was so funny that he feel asleep with them on.}
{Aside from the year that Mom and Dad came to visit, we have not had any snow in Darmstadt. The winters have been extremely mild. So why I was asking myself would we have a blizzard on April 7th? It snowed like this all day. It wouldn't stick because it was too warm on the ground I think, but tons of snow was coming down ALL DAY. Very strange.

{The other day I went upstairs laying down with Jacob, Brandon was asleep and Nathan was also upstairs watching a movie. Steven was downstairs playing X-box with a neighbor. He decided he wanted to go get some gum from the candy machine they have down the street, so he had written me this little note. I got up before he left and gave him permission to go, but this is the note he was going to leave me. His friends name is Samuel, but the way he spelled it is how the Germans pronounce his name. }



{And here is a video of baby B after dinner one day. He kept making this face like he was going to cry and then changing his mind. He is so cute!}

10 comments:

Kristin said...

That video of Brandon is sooooo adorable!!! I must have watched it 20 times! And it's the same way with American's with the whole "no socks" on babies, thing. People are very quick to tell me that Hannah has lost a sock, but whenever I'm pregnant and falling over a curb, they'll just keep walking by.

Melody said...

I am very impressed with Steven's note. What a smart boy! Can he write as well in German, do you think?

Carolynj said...

I'm so glad you shared random pictures. Steven's note is very mature, that he even wrote it and that it's readable. I loved the video, Brandon is soooo cute, but Steve's reaction is priceless too. And that much snow in April - must be "global warming" ;-), everything else is.

Roger said...

I love the random pictures and I agree, I really love Steven's note. Brandon's video is great, I wonder if he is trying to communicate and it is the beginning of language? I love watching the boys grow through pictires. I was about to ask about the no blog thing but figured you were busy sorting. Mom

Kam said...

We love the video of Baby Brandon... Samantha and I just watched it some 20 times in a row. He is just sooo cute... and Steve's laugh is hilarious, too.

Christy said...

Glad to have you back to the blogging world!

laura said...

I think Brandon looks like Steven. Jacob's glasses are hilarious- all things Jacob are hilarious. And I love the video. Brandon looks so cute, but I really loved hearing Steve laugh again.

Mom said...

Not to make you feel bad or anything, but this past Friday it got up to 80 degrees here in good ole Virginia. Haven't heard yet when you guys are planning on traveling back to the USA and where are you shipping your stuff? Brandon is such a doll!!! Love ya Fran

Alicia said...

That video is so funny! I wonder what he was trying to do. He just couldn't figure it out. I love the picture of Jacob. That kid is hilarious! I love him. And wow, I think that is a really good note by Steven. Good for him. Such a smarty pants.

Williams Family Dirt said...

The video of Brandon is soo cute! Thanks for the random updates!!