Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I like this tag

I love this new tag that I have seen on a couple of blogs, therefore I am doing it. I would like to tag Alicia Buchanan, and Jen Peterson. Actually I would be curious about Jessica, Laura, Mom, Sarah, and Steve too, but I don't want to go overboard. It a very thought provoking activity. Heck, you should ALL do it.

I am addicted to chocolate. I don’t get headaches or anything if I don’t eat it, I just don’t think life would be as good if I couldn’t have some every day.


I miss Steve. He is out of town for the second week in a row, and I always act like it is no big deal when he is gone because I don’t want to be weak. But I miss him and am ready for him to come home.


I think the media does a great job of putting unnecessary fear in people. I think we should all use common sense and be careful, but the things they show on TV make people worry so much about EVERY little thing.


I know that my family loves me.


I want to cook healthier. Not only because it would be nice to lose weight, but I would also like my family to eat better. I am working on this one, but am a little uneducated as to food that will taste good, be filling, and is considered healthy.


I have all the ingredients bought so that Steve can make a fabulous breakfast on Conference Sunday morning.


I search for a binky every night when Brandon wakes up for a bottle so he will have it when the bottle is gone. Yes the boy is 1yr and 2mo old and still waking up at night. I don’t know what the deal is with that.

I wish I could live closer to my sisters. I have made a good step in moving back to the states so I can at least call them now. But how fun to live by them!!


I hate when my children misbehave in public. They usually do very good, but every once in a while they don’t and it really bothers me. I can handle it fine at home, but not in public.

I am scared of the difficult lessons in life my children are bound to face. I think it is going to be so hard to watch my children make choices that I know they shouldn’t make.


I fear decorating my house. I am so afraid to put 10 nail holes in the wall to discover that my room looks horrible. So, I just don’t hang pictures at all. Good solution aye?

I always kiss the boys before they go to bed. So on those days when there was no other physical touch between me and them, they will always get it at night.

I love to watch a good show and cross stitch. A hobby I picked up in High School, I should have given it up years ago because I never have time to do it, but I still try.


I feel sad when I think about good people who are making bad choices.


I hear the things Steven (second grade) is learning from school everyday when he comes home, and I am excited that he has reached this learning stage of his life. He is thoroughly enjoying it, and I love to see how much he knows.


I don't remember how to sleep in! Every so often Steve is willing to wake up with the kids and let me sleep in and it is a struggle to stay asleep until 9:00am.

I wonder how much my ebay auction is going to sell for.

I care a lot about how much sleep my kids get. I HATE to miss their naps, or having to wake them up from naps. As a result, they are all fantastic sleepers. (Brandon will sleep through the night soon, I am sure of it.)

I regret not listening to good advice or counsel when hearing it the first time, or the first 100 times.


I am not good at keeping my house picked up and it drives me crazy. But not crazy enough to spend hours doing it. haha


I believe the Bible to be the word of God as far as it is translated correctly; I also believe the Book of Mormon to be the word of God.

I dance only for my children. It is an attention getting thing. Steve allows me to see him dance, but he will not have that favor returned.

I sing all the time. I love to listen to my kids and my husband sing too.

I write lists all the time. The problem is that I write 3 things on one paper, and 10 things on another, so that when it is time to check off the list I have to go to more than one place to check it off.


I win zuma every time I play. It used to be such a challenging game, but now I rule it. Now if I could just beat Steve’s fastest times.

I dream of the day when we have enough money to get things we want just for the fun of it.

I lose lots of things in this house for some reason. This past two weeks I have been looking for things constantly and have no idea where they could be. A couple of examples are…I lost 2 cookie sheets that are nowhere to be found, I cannot find any of Jacobs shorts(he had like 6 pair when we moved here, now I can only locate 2 pair), I lost a bottle of vanilla that I know I bought but has vanished.

I never want to live where there is not a Walmart close by. I honestly tried shopping at another store, and I felt like I was throwing my money away. I will brave the crowds to save myself the money.

I listen to music (country usually) whenever I can.


I read in stages. I will go a year without reading anything (except scriptures) and then I will go on a reading binge, and read 10 books in a couple months.


I am happy with the way my life has gone. There are many directions my life could have gone, and I am happy with the way it is turning out.




5 comments:

laura said...

Holy cow! That is a LONG tag, but I enjoyed reading your stuff. I think that would take me days to do, so I won't.

Kristin said...

That was a fun tag! I think I tagged you on my blog a little while back, but this one counts. :) Fun stuff to read! Tell Steve our cousins, Brooke and Brette, say hello to him (aka the dweebless moron) haha!

Sue said...

That was fun to read. I will do it when my life settles down after our Palmyra trip - oh yeah, then I will be getting ready for EVAN to come home, then Christmas. I would love to do it. Be sure and print it, it can count as journal writing or something.

Natalie said...

That was great to read! I love keeping up on your life even though I haven't seen you in so long.

BTW- I read the Dr. Laura book you recommended and it was awesome. Thanks for the tip!

Katie said...

I did it as well. What a pity that you can not read german ;o). Hope you are all well. I think about you a lot and hope to see you at some stage next year!