Friday, February 29, 2008

Ward Talent Show

K, I know I just did a song blog, but I have some more for you. I decided to torture the boys by making them sing in the ward talent show on Friday night. They all sang "I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ", and then Steven sang a song by himself that is off of a kids tape. The tape is actually one that me and my siblings listened to when we were young called Obedience. I hope you enjoy their talent.
(Steve always tries to zoom with our camera and it messes things up, but at least you get a closer picture of their faces.)






7 comments:

bs said...

Cute and talented grandsons!

Roger said...

Sorry, Ben Starkey (bs) was using our computer.
Love, DAD

Kristin said...

Oh man they are so darling! I wish my girls would do something like that. They are so shy, though, they would never even get up there, let alone sing! Way to go boys!!!

Scott B. said...

That was GREAT! We really loved the videos here. Brie is asking to see them again and again. I really am so impressed. They know the words so well and just belt out the song with no shyness or hesitation. Good for them . . . and you.

Sue said...

Fantastic! I love watching them, you boys did a wonderful job! Way to go, Steven, on your solo! That was great, too. I am proud of all of you, including Teresa (and Steve?) for helping you learn the songs.
If bs can get his name to show up, why can't I? Mom

Sue said...

Yay! Computers mystify me, did it not like me for a few months or what?

herb said...

I ran across your blog on a search for Mormon blogs in Germany.

I'm originally from Munich, Germany, served in the Frankfurt Mission about 15 years ago and have been living in the Atlanta, GA area for the past 14 years.

Although live is good, there are times where I wish I would have moved my young family to Germany 10-12 years ago. May be I can live in Germany vicariously through your blog if you don't mind....

By the way, that big boy Steven speaks some fantastic German, even with a Hessian accent!