Monday, January 09, 2012

All about Alex.

Our baby boy Alexander is turning one this month!  Can you believe it? I swear I was in the hospital having him last month. It has gone by super fast. I am sure it is because I have been so busy, but we are so thrilled he is a part of our family.

He started standing on his own earlier than all of the boys. At 10 months he would let go of the couch and just stand there. Then at 10.5 months he courageously took a step or two. Now at 11 months he is taking five or six steps. So, he is walking.....kind of. When the other boys started taking steps, they were committed, but I think since he started so young he is slower in his progress.

The first video was taken last Monday, but then I couldn't figure out how to get it on my blog so that is why you are just getting it now.





 This video was taken after church yesterday.




A couple of weeks ago, I was in the kitchen and heard Alex whimpering. When I went to find him, this is where he had put himself. It is Brandon's clothes drawers and he crawled in the bottom one and got stuck. He is stinkin' adorable isn't he?

Sittin' in the stroller




3 comments:

Sue said...

I don't know how I missed this! Alex is so cute, and walks so well! Thanks for showing us.

Alicia said...

Yep. I would say he is for sure walking and totally adorable. He seems quite steady and like he prefers walking to crawling. Good boy. I'm sure his early start was brought on by four older brothers that he wants to keep up with. Brie started walking at 11 months too. I thought that was the norm until Zachy took his sweet time.

Roger said...

Yeah Alex!