Saturday, October 01, 2011

Sad Loss

You see this beautiful red lawn mower that has been put to very good use on our property.




Well, it is no longer running. :-( Steve has been sooooo busy with school lately, and I really enjoy cutting the grass every once in a while. Since this week wasn't too hot and the grass was overgrown, especially in the back, I decided I would do Steve a favor and cut it. As I was working on the backyard just finishing the area that grows the most, the mower just stopped. No sputtering, no signs it just quite. When we looked at it later we discovered that it had no oil, and apparently engines don't like to run without oil. It had been leaking oil pretty bad for a while now and Steve always checks the oil when he mows, but since I was just filling in, I did not think to do that and now we have almost 1 acre of grass and no mower. I will let you know what we decide to do.

This one is just for fun.

2 comments:

laura said...

Sweet picture Jacob!
And I have got to get out to Georgia!! I can't even imagine having that much land around me. My kids would love it. Back to looking for flights I go!

Cindy Nicole Davis said...

That is sooo picture perfect! What adorable kids, even when I'm not around C: