Sunday, November 01, 2009

Brandon's good night song

I was singing to Brandon tonight, and noticed that he was singing with me, so decided to get out the video camera. He is so funny. He is a decent talker for being 27 months old, but not fantastic. But he wants to be understood so badly. Watch how he moves his mouth to every word hoping that will help him be more understood. He is actually very good in the conversation skill, but of course, can't always be understood by anyone but me. He will get it soon enough though. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Christy said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, that just melts my heart!

Roeckers said...

awww! my kids love the song I feel my Saviors love. We sing it every FHE. Of course my kids are a little older but thats about what it is like with Raines!
I melts you when you realize they are singing the simple truths the gospel teaches. We as parents can only hope the words will bring them comfort as they grow!

Roger said...

I loved it!

Kristin said...

I loved watching it on FB and I loved watching it again here! Seriously just so dang cute!

Alicia said...

So cute. I can't believe he can sing along to that. Ava does not sing along, but actually yells "NO!" anytime I try to sing to her or anyone else. She sure liked seeing Brandon sing though.

Kristin said...

Just got done watching this video yet again and I just want to reach through the screen and kiss Brandon all over those cute cheeks!!! :)