Monday, September 21, 2009

Sunday Night Entertainment

Last night the boys decided to do a "puppet show" and did a great job. They went in their room for about five minutes, came up with a story, and some props, and then practiced a couple of times before performing. Good job Steven, Nathan, and Jacob.
(please ignore the wires all over the wall, Steve is getting to it. ;))




Since the camera was out I decided to take a picture of grumpy boy who missed his nap. Earlier Steven somehow broke half of his binky off, but it seems to still be suckable. Enjoy. Oh, and yes he does have a black eye that is healing from Jacob scratching him with a hockey stick right under his eye, and he has a scratch on his head from falling off the lowest bench of the bleachers at Steven's football game Saturday.

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Teresa, that is AWESOME!!!! :) My kids are loving Brandon's binkie video, and their cousin's video! Too cute!!!

laura said...

The puppet show was great. The picture of Brandon is sad. He looks like a real wreck. Are you going to take the binky away now??

Davin and Kea put on a puppet show for Lila and Blake a few weeks ago. I was recording it but had to erase it from the tape. It ended with Davin attacking Kea. I made them watch it to see how crazy their fighting looked. Didn't seem to change anything though.

Sue said...

Fantastic! I love the puppet show, they could really get into that. When I see Brandon, I think, oh, a house full of active boys. What a blessing. What a fun life, though not for Brandon at the moment.

Carolynj said...

The puppet show is soooo cool!! What great imaginations and initiative. Good job to everyone. And poor Brandon. Being the youngest of four boys, I wonder if this is a glimpse into the future. Extra hugs for him.

Roger said...

I would like to see Davin & Kea's puppet show video!

Teresa said...

Me too Dad. :)

Emily said...

Those video's were awesome! What cute boys you have!

In response to your comment about my running:

I have never gone running pushing a stroller. It just isn't something I have wanted to do. I have had to be creative with my running schedule. I used to run at night (with a head lamp) after the kids would go to bed. Now, I run early in the morning--usually between 5-6 before Rob leaves for work. I think I like mornings best. It's nice to get it over with. If you want to start running, email me and I'll send you my training plan or info...
It's been so great for me!